Kodly helps businesses implement successful Digital Transformation strategies.
We advocate for an open and best-of-breed enterprise software ecosystem that should be Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native and Headless.
Our solutions are resilient, highly scalable, testable, easy to organize around business models, and deployed independently.
Our target clients include both large and midsize businesses, as well startups with some level of approved funding.
Some of the company’s current and past customers include Mango, Desigual, Games Workshop, Sonae, Carrefour, Al Tayer Group (Dubai), Decathlon, Louis Vuitton, IKEA and many others.
At Kodly we promote autonomy and self-responsibility. Some of the traits we value most are self-discipline, resilience, curiosity, collaboration, involvement, learning, mentoring and good communication.
There is no formal supervision. We don’t expect all consultants to conform to a standard set of qualifications. We value individual strengths. However, work and client challenges are taken seriously and the team is focused and prepared to undertake the most complex technical problems.
Above all, we value people that don’t need supervision to “get the job done” and are capable of self-management and continue to deliver value even when objectives are not served on a “silver platter”
For one of our clients, an international social network app, we are looking for a QA Engineer.
Key skills we are looking for:
– Strong experience in software quality assurance;
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
– Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
– Self-driven with the ability to work independently;
– Degree in computer engineer or similar;
– Fluent in English.
– Competitive salary package;
– Career development;
– Possibility of participation in international recognition projects;
– Health Insurance;
– Happy, fun and self-driven team;
– Drinks and snacks;
– MacBook Pro;
– Suitable training;
– Flexible working options.
Send us your CV to email@example.com