Kodly helps businesses implement successful Digital Transformation strategies.
We advocate for an open and best-of-breed enterprise software ecosystem that should be Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native and Headless.
Our solutions are resilient, highly scalable, testable, easy to organize around business models, and deployed independently.
Our target clients include both large and midsize businesses, as well startups with some level of approved funding.
Some of the company’s current and past customers include Mango, Desigual, Games Workshop, Sonae, Carrefour, Al Tayer Group (Dubai), Decathlon, Louis Vuitton, IKEA and many others.
At Kodly we promote autonomy and self-responsibility. Some of the traits we value most are self-discipline, resilience, curiosity, collaboration, involvement, learning, mentoring and good communication.
There is no formal supervision. We don’t expect all consultants to conform to a standard set of qualifications. We value individual strengths. However, work and client challenges are taken seriously and the team is focused and prepared to undertake the most complex technical problems.
Above all, we value people that don’t need supervision to “get the job done” and are capable of self-management and continue to deliver value even when objectives are not served on a “silver platter”.
Key skills we are looking for:
– Good understanding of cloud infrastructure, scalability and highly availability patterns;
– Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines (jenkins);
– Previous experience with Docker & Kubernetes;
– Familiarity with REST and gRPC APIs;
– Experience with Linux;
– Care about code quality, TDD and SOLID principles;
– Self-driven with the ability to work independently;
– Degree in computer engineer or similar;
– Fluent in English;
– Spanish is nice to have.
– Competitive salary package;
– Career development, build skills around open and best-of-breed technologies;
– Possibility of participation in international and multicultural projects;
– Health Insurance (close family included);
– Snacks, Fruit and drinks in the office;
– MacBook Pro;
– Suitable training (certifications included);
– Remote work;
– Flexible working Schedule.
Send us your CV to email@example.com